You may also enter the Islands Short Fiction Contest by e-mail or regular post. To do so, first download the entry form in PDF format by clicking here.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING THE PDF FORM:
– To use the entry form in PDF format, you must have a PDF program such as Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Depending on your browser, you may be able to fill out the form on your computer, but be sure to follow these instructions:
– DO NOT FILL OUT THE FORM ONLINE.
– First, save it to your computer.
– Open the file that you saved to your computer.
– Fill out the form.
– Save it to your computer again.
– After you have filled out the entry form, following the instructions above, e-mail it as an attachment, along with your story, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation e-mail. If you are entering the Adult category, you may pay the $20 entry fee, using Paypal, here: http://isfc.ca/payment.
Note: You do not need a PayPal account to pay via PayPal. You may use a credit card or Visa debit card, or a PayPal account if you have one.
You may also print the form, fill it out by hand, and mail or deliver your story to:
Nanaimo Arts Council
78 Wharf Street
If you are entering the Adult category, please include a cheque for $20 made out to the Nanaimo Arts Council.